Product Backorder Information
At times products may sell out very quickly. In the event that it does, here is some information about what happens when you purchase a back ordered item.
About items that are on backorder
Here is a list of helpful facts about back ordered items:
- Items you order in addition to the back ordered item will not be held back, and will ship out as normal.
- The back ordered items in any order will automatically ship out as soon as Transcend receives the items.
- Product components may be shipped separately.
- You will be notified via email once your back ordered items have shipped. You will not need to contact customer support, or do anything to follow up on the back ordered item. Tracking numbers for shipments can be found on your order history. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours after an order has been upgraded to "shipped" status for its tracking number to appear.
- You will not be charged any additional shipping fees for multiple shipments caused by back ordered items.
- Transcend's window of allowing the purchase of back ordered items is 60 days. If an item is unavailable to ship for 60 days or longer, that item will be made unavailable to order until the shipping estimate falls within 60 days of ordering.
- If a refund is issued due to a backorder taking longer than expected, the refund may be issued with or without notice.